Sunday 4 May 2008

YouTube Feedback

The feedback for Lampies clips on YouTube has been fantastic, here are just a few:

  • No words for this legendary programme...life changing it really is!
  • Lampies! absolutely amazing song.. how does anyone come up with the idea for little green people in lights?!
  • OMG I love dis show! Shame it ain't on anymore! :(
  • I used to watch this because of the theme tune, very catchy
  • hahaha what a legend programme its fun 2 rap the theme tune on a bus coz everyone thinks ur crazy xD
  • YAY! The Lampies, I've been looking for this absolutely everywhere and I love it. I used to watch it when I was 6! :)
  • Thank you so much for uploading, I've already got my DVD! :)
  • What happen to "The Lampies" I used to like it when I was 6 years old
  • Same Here. I want it back!!!

(IT WILL BE BACK! WITH A FOLLOWING LIKE THIS HOW CAN IT NOT GO BACK ON TV .Ed.)

No comments: